By Travelzoo Staff
This winter, escape to Lake Tahoe, "famous for its clarity, deep blue water, and surrounding snowcapped peaks" (Fodor's). Spend the weekend in a cabin at Zephyr Cove Resort with this exclusive $69 one-night escape for two adults and two children. Make it a two-night stay for $119. Weekday stays are only $59.
Why we love it
- Situated on the lake in beautiful Zephyr Cove, a few minutes from Heavenly Ski Resort -- named one of the best ski resorts in North America by Outside magazine -- this Lake Tahoe resort boasts a location ideal for admiring the views and hitting the slopes.
- Each cabin has a historic charm coupled with modern amenities such as a microwave and mini-refrigerator. Guests at the resort also have direct access to 25 groomed acres of snowmobiling terrain.
Zephyr Cove Resort
760 U.S. 50
Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
What's included & when
- Dec. 4, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- Lake Tahoe-area peak winter season escape for 2 at the lakefront Zephyr Cove Resort for nearly 60% off
- A weekend retreat is $69 for 1 night and $119 for 2 nights (Friday-Saturday arrivals)
- Make it a weekday experience for $59 for 1 night and $99 for 2 nights (Sunday-Thursday arrivals)
- Travel through March
Add on a scenic cruise
of Emerald Bay for $19 per person (reg. $47).
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-439-5004 and mention promotion code TRVLZOOWN to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 21-31; Jan. 1, 18-20; Feb. 15-17. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms