By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to California's Wine Country "for a complete safari experience without leaving the U.S." (USA Today) at 40% off regular rates. This exclusive offer for Safari West -- a 400-acre African-style oasis near Santa Rosa -- includes one night in an upscale safari tent and continental breakfast for $149 over these dates:
Why we love it
- Nov. 15-16, 25, 27-30
- Dec. 3-7, 10-14, 16-21
- March 1, 4-8, 10, 12-14
- April 8-11, 16-18, 22-25, 29-30
- During the day, explore the vast and rugged terrain in an open-air vehicle with an experienced guide (fees apply). Safari West boasts more than 80 species of animals, including zebras, giraffes, buffalo and antelope. Guests receive a $10 discount on adult and $5 discount on child safari tour tickets.
- All tents feature plush beds, private bathrooms and wood floors, as well as durable canvas walls and windows to the outdoors. Step out onto a private patio to admire views of the nearby lake and surrounding wildlife.
3115 Porter Creek Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
What's included & when
- Nov. 13, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Northern California safari escape for $149 per night -- 40% off regular pricing
- This price is for up to 2 adults and 2 children 12 years of age and younger
- Includes continental breakfast for 4
- Sleep in a safari tent with a private bathroom and wood floors
- Discounts on safari tours
- Travel select Sundays-Fridays through December or March-April (see below for exact dates)
The fine print
Update (Nov. 19, 2012): The following dates are not available: March 15. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-616-2695 or 707-579-2551 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms