By Travelzoo Staff
A coastal breeze, fresh seafood and crisp ocean air make Half Moon Bay an ideal retreat. Sneak away to Oceano Hotel & Spa with this $199 Travelzoo-negotiated package for two -- a savings of $201 on regular rates.
Why we love it
- Thirty miles south of San Francisco, this eco-friendly hotel is near the stunning coastal scene of Pillar Point Harbor. The San Francisco Examiner calls the area a "favorite spot for a true taste of California's coastal beauty."
- Along with views of the Half Moon Bay Harbor, suites feature deep soaking tubs and separate granite showers (reg. $330 per night). A full-service spa offers relaxing treatments with organic products. Spend the day at nearby Miramar Beach, check out the waves at the famous surf spot Mavericks, or go sailing, kayaking, hiking or biking. There are plenty of rental stores just outside the hotel.
- A local and sustainable seafood dinner is served at Oceano Bar & Lounge. Use the $50 dining credit on light coastal fare like Dungeness crab cakes, crab louie or Artichoke Ravioli while scoping views of the harbor.
Oceano Hotel & Spa, Half Moon Bay
280 Capistrano Road
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
What's included & when
- Nov. 1, 2012 - Feb. 15, 2013
- Half Moon Bay getaway for 2 at the 4-star Oceano Hotel & Spa
- $199 per night Sunday-Thursday in an upgraded Deluxe Suite
- $229 per night Friday-Saturday
- Travel through Feb. 15
- All stays include $50 to spend on dinner at Oceano Bar & Lounge
- Bottle of wine (reg. $20)
- Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don't have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-623-2661 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 22; Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1; Feb. 14. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms