By Travelzoo Staff
Venture to the tranquil and romantic surroundings of Point Arena, a small coastal city in Mendocino County, with an exclusive getaway at the Wharf Master's Inn. This $149 two-night package with breakfast for two saves 45% on regular rates for travel December-May. Weekends are $30 more.
Why we love it
- All rooms at this charming inn offer views of the Mendocino coast and feature Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, four-poster feather beds, private balconies and complimentary Wi-Fi. As part of this deal, guests also receive a complimentary bottle of wine at check-in.
- A recipient of a TripAdvisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence, the historic Victorian-style inn was built in 1865 and features architectural detail prevalent in mid-19th century buildings. It is tucked away off Highway 1, a scenic 3.5-hour drive north of San Francisco. The area is home to more than 35 wineries open for tastings, but is also known for outdoor activities like whale watching, horseback riding and exploring the redwood forests of Hendy Woods and Montgomery Woods.
- Not available for arrivals on: Dec. 29-31; May 25-27
Wharf Master's Inn - Point Arena
785 Port Road
Point Arena, CA 95468
What's included & when
- Nov. 8, 2012 - May 31, 2013
- 2-night getaway for 2 at Wharf Master's Inn, an oceanside B&B in Mendocino County at 45% off regular rates
- $149 for 2 nights in a Partial Ocean View Room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $179 for 2 nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Price is for 2 people, not per person
- Daily continental breakfast and complimentary bottle of wine at check-in
- Upgrade option: For $50 more, stay in a Full Ocean View Room
- Travel December-May
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-932-4031 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available for arrivals on: Dec. 29-31; May 25-27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms