By Travelzoo Staff
Float on unique accommodations, a "grand old riverboat, now permanently moored on Old Sacramento's waterfront" (Fodor's). Climb aboard the Delta King with this exclusive $119-per-night deal that saves nearly 50% for travel Sundays-Fridays, November-February.
Why we love it
- It's no surprise that "staying here can be a novelty," according to Frommer's, and the special surroundings are best experienced while taking in river views from the staterooms or from shared verandas.
- Broaden your on-board experience with a wine and appetizer sampler for two -- savor three half-glasses, each a recent Gold Award winner at the California State Fair, paired with small plates. This deal also includes daily breakfast for two and complimentary wireless Internet access, along with a bottle of wine to take home.
- Delta King is also home to two restaurants and a wine school. It is less than two hours from San Francisco.
1000 Front Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Tel: (916) 379-5050
What's included & when
- Oct. 11, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Sacramento riverboat getaway for 2 at nearly 50% off
- $119 per night in an upgraded room with river views, Sunday-Friday (reg. $162)
- Daily breakfast
- Wine and appetizer sampler for 2 (reg. $42)
- Bottle of wine to take home (reg. $30)
- Wi-Fi access
- Stay 2 nights for $199, arrive Sunday-Thursday
- Travel November-February
- Travelzoo Tip: Take an onboard Friday-night wine appreciation class for $15 (reg. $29)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and follow the instructions listed to book online. Voucher numbers will need to be presented at time of check-in. Call Delta King message center (916-379-5064) and reference the Travelzoo voucher if you are not able to book online. Expect a return call by the next business day. Not available on: Nov. 22; Dec. 31; Jan. 20, 29-30; Feb. 14, 17. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms