By Melissa Stroud
Save nearly 60% on an exclusive overnight package for two at a charming Sonoma County ranch-style bed-and-breakfast in Cloverdale.
Why we love it
- Winner of the TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence, Old Crocker Inn receives rave reviews
- Set on five acres, the peaceful inn is located on a hill overlooking vineyards and is near hundreds of wineries in the Dry Creek, Alexander, Russian River and Anderson valleys
- Guests receive daily freshly prepared breakfast, with specialties including house-made scones and quiche with sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts
Old Crocker Inn
1126 Old Crocker Rd
Cloverdale, CA 95425
What's included & when
- Midweek through June 2014
- $139 per night, Sunday-Thursday arrivals
$278 for a two-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
Bottle of wine at check-in
Winery passport for tastings at more than 100 wineries
Coupon for 15% discount on a full dinner with wine at Piacere Ristorante Italiano
Discounted hourlong in-room massage for $45 each (reg. $70)
Room price based on two guests
Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-894-4000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Maximum two adults per room. Children are not permitted. This hotel is pet-friendly. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms