By Melissa Stroud
Tuck in at West Sonoma Inn, located in Sonoma's Russian River Valley, and save more than 50% with this exclusive offer for two.
Why we love it
- Located in Guerneville, less than a five-minute walk from restaurants and shops that dot downtown's Main Street
- Suites have a separate sitting area, kitchenette and fireplace; many have a private patio
- Use the passport to visit the region's wineries, known for cool-climate varietals like pinot noir and chardonnay
West Sonoma Inn & Spa
14100 Brookside Lane
Guerneville, CA 95446
What's included & when
- Through May 29; rates vary within the travel window and blackout dates apply
- $149 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through May 29, or $249 for two nights (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals)
- $299 for two nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals, March 6 - May 10
- Upgraded Courtyard King suite accommodations for two
- Bottle of sparkling wine (reg. $20)
- Wine pass for two to visit 16 wineries (reg. $100)
Our team has negotiated great deals on restaurants, activities and spa services
in the Napa and Sonoma areas.
The fine print
Not available on: April 22-26. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-869-2470 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Based on double occupancy. Maximum two adults per room. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms