By Allison Paver
Escape to Sequoia National Park with a deal that saves more than 35% at Wuksachi Lodge, the "best place to stay in the parks" (Fodor's).
Why we love it
- Located close to the Giant Forest, home to towering sequoias and redwood groves
- Explore the area's scenic hiking and snowshoe/cross-country ski trails
- "Views out the windows are dominated by the forest and surrounding mountains" (Frommer's)
64740 Wuksachi Way
Sequoia National Park, CA 93262
What's included & when
- Travel through April 30; rates vary within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through March
- $119 per night, Fridays-Saturdays through March
$109 per night, Sundays-Thursdays in April
- $139 per night, Fridays-Saturdays in April
Snowshoe rental for two ($40 value)
The property is 1.5 hours from Fresno and 4.5 hours from San Francisco and Los Angeles. Buy multiple vouchers for longer stays.
The fine print
Not available on: April 19-20. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-728-4241 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $12 per night. Maximum occupancy per room is five people (with a rollaway bed). A rollaway bed is $12 per night. Parking is complimentary. Outdoor activities are weather dependent. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms