By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of all San Francisco has to offer and save more than 40% on admission to the city's top attractions with a CityPASS. Passes are valid for nine days, starting with the day of first use, giving you unlimited cable car rides and plenty of time to explore the city's aquariums, museums and more.
Why we love it
- Get a taste of all San Francisco has to offer and save more than 40% on admission to the city's top attractions
- The San Francisco CityPASS booklet is $84 for adults and $59 for children ages 5-11
- CityPASS includes access to Aquarium of the Bay, California Academy of Science and unlimited cable car rides
- Booklets are valid for 9 days, starting with day of redemption
June 17, 2013 - Dec. 12, 2013
CityPASS San Francisco
- The San Francisco CityPASS booklet is $84 (up to a $148.90 value) for adults and $59 (up to a $106.90 value) for children ages 5-11. It includes the following:
- Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport
- California Academy of Sciences
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
- Aquarium of the Bay or Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Exploratorium or de Young Museum plus Legion of Honor Fine Arts Museum
- Plus, with CityPASS you are able to avoid most main ticket lines.
- For more information about CityPASS in other cities, click here.
The fine print
Voucher must be exchanged for a CityPASS by Dec. 12, 2013. CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use. Present printed voucher at one of the listed attractions to exchange for CityPASS booklet. Children are ages 5-11. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
See all terms