By Travelzoo Staff
Already earning 4.5 stars on Yelp, River Rock Lounge debuted this summer at the Sportsmen's Lodge, a Valley icon that's played host to celebrities like John Wayne, Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn since opening in the 1880's. Two can savor a three-course dinner with this deal for $59, regularly $118. Four people can dine for $110, regularly $236, and save more.
Why we love it
- For $59, save 50% on dinner at the new River Rock Lounge at the Sportsmen's Lodge in Studio City
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts on the menu
- The Sportsmen's Lodge has hosted Hollywood icons like John Wayne and Clark Gable
- Dine with live music on Thursday or Sunday evenings
- 4 can dine for $110 -- that's less than $28 a person
Dec. 7, 2012 - March 7, 2013
River Rock Lounge
12833 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
- Studio City Patch praises the "fine cuisine" and "smart and stunning decor" that lift the restaurant to "classy level." Dine indoors or on the waterfall-lined patio and choose from the entire menu:
- Any two appetizers, like grilled New Zealand lamb "lollipops"
- Any two entrees, like the River Rock ribeye, red-wine braised short ribs or pan-roasted black cod with soy-butter broth
- Any two desserts, like the Muddy Moose, a meringue and sponge cake with marshmallows, chocolate ice cream and bourbon
- Travelzoo Tip: River Rock features live music on Thursday and Sunday evenings, as well as DJ's with dancing late Friday and Saturday evenings.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 7, through March 7, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid during special events. An 18% automatic gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added.
See all terms