By Lauren Whipp
Named one of the 10 Best Restaurants in the San Fernando Valley by LA Weekly, Lum Ka Naad is a "popular destination for locals."
Why we love it
- The "menu is filled with fabulousness" (Los Angeles Times)
- Incorporates traditional northern and southern Thai cooking styles
- Rated 4 stars on Yelp and Urbanspoon
- Valid at Encino and Northridge locations
Aug. 15, 2014 - Nov. 15, 2014
Lum Ka Naad
- $29 for dinner for two (reg. $46)
- One appetizer to share (up to $8.95), such as the shrimp roll with sweet and sour sauce
- Two entrees (up to $15.95), such as pad thai or green curry
- One dessert to share (up to $4.95), such as fried banana with ice cream
- View the menu here
For those looking to challenge their taste buds, try the spicy offerings from the "Specialty Southern Cuisine" section of the menu.
The fine print
Valid during merchant's dinner hours at Encino and Northridge restaurant locations. Reservations not required. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two vouchers per table.
See all terms