By Travelzoo Staff
Flappers Comedy Club has drawn famous acts such as Tom Green and Margaret Cho, and The Scoop L.A. calls it "one of the hippest stand up comedy venues" in the city. At either the Burbank or Claremont location, catch a show with a friend for $29 and order two drinks each (regularly $68 total) at this club Yelp users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- For $29, two people can see a show at Flappers Comedy Club in Burbank or Claremont, and get 4 drinks, regularly $68
- Choose 2 tickets from a schedule of acts on Tuesdays-Sundays
- Flappers played host to famous comedians such as Tom Green and Margaret Cho
- Yelp users rate the club 4 stars, and The Scoop LA calls it "one of the hippest stand up comedy venues" in the city
Sept. 20, 2012 - Jan. 20, 2013
Flappers Comedy Club
- Reminiscent of an old-school comedy club, Flappers centers around a platform stage accessorized with a brick backdrop and black curtains. Take a look at Flappers' schedule and choose:
- Two show tickets up to $20 each, including Don Friesen (Sept. 29) and Michael Rayner (Oct. 6)
- Four beers or glasses of house wine up to $6 each
- Shows are scheduled Tuesdays-Sundays at both locations.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 10, through Jan. 20, 2013. Reservations are required, and tickets are subject to availability. Valid at both Burbank and Claremont locations. Valid for tickets to all performances except those listed in red on the schedule. Both clubs are closed on Mondays. Must be 18 years old or older to buy tickets due to mature content. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms