By Travelzoo Staff
Sample unlimited fare from more than 80 local wineries, breweries and restaurants
at the seventh annual Calabasas Malibu Wine & Food Festival. For $49 per person, secure a half-off ticket to either night of the June 21-22 event.
Why we love it
- Attend the 7th annual festival on Friday, June 21, or Saturday, June 22
- More than 80 local wineries, breweries and restaurants are participating
- A general admission ticket to either night is $49 (reg. $100) and goes from 7-10 p.m. (Saturday now sold out)
- Or for $20 more, get a VIP ticket to either night (reg. $300) and get in an hour earlier (Saturday now sold out)
- Takes place on the rooftop of the Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas
May 16, 2013 - June 22, 2013
Calabasas Malibu Wine & Food Festival
Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas
24181 Calabasas Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
- For $69, regularly $300, opt for a VIP ticket for either Friday or Saturday. Skip the general admission lines with entry to the event beginning one hour earlier.
- Taste wines, beers and spirits from local purveyors like Pacific Coast Vineyards and enjoy cuisine from hot spots including STK, Mastro's Steakhouse, Bouchon Bistro and Gladstone's. The event takes place on the rooftop of Mercedes-Benz of Calabasas, and proceeds benefit Free Arts for Abused Children.
The fine print
Update: Saturday tickets (G.A. and VIP) are now sold out. Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so some tickets might sell out before "Time Left to Buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed on Friday, June 21, or Saturday, June 22, only, depending on option purchased. General admission hours are 7-10 p.m.; VIP admission hours are 6-10 p.m. This voucher is for a date-specific event. Once the voucher is purchased, no refunds will be given. Not valid after date specific on voucher. Must be 21 years old or older to attend the event and to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms