By Travelzoo Staff
CBS Los Angeles named Jillian's at Universal CityWalk one of the Best Bowling Alleys in Los Angeles, praising its "rock 'n' roll" atmosphere. For $15, regularly $31, two can rack up strikes and spares at this modern alley, featured in Justin Bieber's "Baby" music video.
Why we love it
- Jillian's ranks as one of LA's best bowling alleys (CBS Los Angeles)
- For less than $8 a person, 2 bowlers can play 2 rounds each at this CityWalk spot
- Includes shoe rental for each person
- Or bring a group of 4 and save even more
May 7, 2013 - Sept. 3, 2013
Jillian's - Universal City
1000 Universal Studios Blvd.
Universal City, CA 91608
- Valid any day of the week, this deal includes two bowling games per person with shoe rentals. Or for $29, regularly $62, get this same deal for four people.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 7, through Sept. 3, 2013. Space is subject to availability; bowling alleys are on a first-come, first-served basis, and there may be a wait on Friday and Saturday nights. Limit 1 voucher per party per visit. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to enter after 9 p.m. Thursdays - Sundays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms