By Travelzoo Staff
One of the top wineries to visit in the Santa Ynez Valley according to Wine Country Getaways
, Rideau Vineyard is also a reader favorite -- 98% of Travelzoo subscribers
who've visited with past offers enjoyed their experiences. For $35 (reg. $149), two can stop in for the following:
Why we love it
- Rideau Vineyard is TripAdvisor's No. 1-rated activity in Solvang
- For $35, 2 can visit this award-winning winery for a tour, tastings and wine class
- Taste 5 varietals in the tasting room and learn tasting etiquette during the class
- Also includes artisan cheese and a $20 credit toward a wine purchase
April 24, 2013 - July 29, 2013
1562 Alamo Pintado Rd.
Solvang, CA 93463
- Exclusive vineyard tour covering the winery's history, owner Iris Rideau’s background and the specialization in Rhône varietals
- Exclusive winery tour offering a look at the wine-making process
- Five 2-ounce tastings each
- Wine education class, with a focus on wine-tasting etiquette, wine terms and food pairings
- Artisan cheeses with fresh baguette
- $20 credit toward a wine purchase
- Housed in an 1884 adobe farmhouse, Rideau won several medals at last year's S.F. International Wine Competition (including a gold) and "provides simultaneous blasts from the area's ranching past and from its hand-harvested, Rhone-varietal wine-making present. (Fodor's).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 26, through July 29, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours are available Friday through Monday only. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms