By Travelzoo Staff
The seaside links at Avila Beach Golf Resort provide an "unforgettable experience," says the New Times. Play 18 holes with cart, lunch at the grill and a glass of wine at this course the paper named "Best Golf Course" in San Luis Obispo the past two years running. Subscribers save more than half off this $39 package for Monday-Thursday play; weekends are $10 more.
Why we love it
- Avila Beach Golf Resort earned the title "Best Golf Course" in SLO County (New Times)
- Includes a round, cart rental, glass of wine and lunch at Mulligan's for $39 (reg. $84)
- For $10 more, play Friday-Sunday with the same package (reg. $103)
- The par-71 championship course stretches from the oceanfront to the hills of Avila
April 9, 2013 - July 11, 2013
Avila Beach Golf Resort
6464 Ana Bay Dr.
Avila Beach, CA 93424
Tel: 805-595-4000, Ext. 1
- The par-71, 6,500-yard championship course stretches from the oceanfront to the hills of Avila. Guests will tee off amid landscaped valleys and a picturesque estuary, before heading to lunch at Mulligan's. The deal includes any entree from the menu, such as the hot pastrami sandwich on rye or the three-cheese flatbread pizza, plus a glass of house wine.
- Or for $49, play Friday-Sunday with the same package (reg. $102.50). Each deal is per person, but family and friends can buddy up and reserve a tee time together.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 11, through July 11, 2013, for the $39 Monday-Thursday deal, and starting Friday, April 12, through July 12, 2013, for the $49 Friday-Sunday deal. Tee times are required; subject to availability. Valid for tee times after 11 a.m. only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms