By Travelzoo Staff
Subscribers can take to the air with this deal for a flight lesson over Los Angeles with Rotor F/X, rated a perfect 5 stars by Yelp reviewers. Soar over buildings, water and land during this hands-on, one-hour airplane lesson with an FAA-certified flight instructor for $99, regularly $249, and take in aerial views of the sprawling metropolis.
Why we love it
- Take to the air with this deal for a flight lesson over LA with Rotor F/X for $99, reg. $249
- Pilots-in-training witness breathtaking views of the city
- The 1-hour lesson includes ground training, 30 minutes of airtime and an in-flight video
- Rotor F/X has a perfect 5-star rating from Yelp reviewers
- Or for $195, you can learn to fly a helicopter with a 2-hour class that normally costs $399
Feb. 19, 2013 - Aug. 19, 2013
Van Nuys Airport
16644 Roscoe Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91406
- Your lesson includes:
- Pre-flight ground school training
- 30 minutes of flying time
- An HD video of your flight mailed to you after the lesson
- Completion certificate, pilot log book and flight training manual
- Complimentary parking
- You can also learn to fly a helicopter in a two-hour lesson for $195, regularly $399. The helicopter lesson includes pre-flight ground school and flight simulator training, 20 minutes of flying time, an in-flight DVD and photo DVD (mailed to you after the lesson), completion certificate, pilot log book, flight training manual and complimentary parking.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 19, through Aug. 19, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Must be 240 pounds or less and 6 feet, 2 inches or shorter to participate. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms