By Travelzoo Staff
Take part in a unique night of art creation at Art Rebel in Sherman Oaks, rated 4.5 stars on Yelp. For $25 per person (reg. $75), this Underground Art Bite event invites guests to participate in five different art activities while enjoying wine and appetizers. Plan a date night with this deal for two people for $49, regularly $150.
Why we love it
- For $25, spend an evening creating works of art and consuming appetizers and wine
- Art Rebel earns 4.5 out of 5 stars on Yelp
- Visit 5 art stations and take your work home
- Save more than 65% on admission to this event in Sherman Oaks
- Sessions take place on select Saturdays from 7-9 p.m. beginning in March
- Plan a date with this deal for 2 for $49, regularly $150
Feb. 11, 2013 - Aug. 10, 2013
14382 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Events occur on select Saturdays from 7-9 p.m. (The next available date is March 16.) Guests visit five different art stations, including painting in a dark room with glow-in-the-dark paint, free sketch on an easel, creating a community group painting, a Mandala "zen" drawing station and neon-style painting on a 6-by-6 canvas. Take your creations home with you at the end of the night.
- As you create, enjoy a selection of Mediterranean-style appetizers and desserts, like baklava, chicken kabobs, spanakopita and hummus. Pair the food with a complimentary glass of wine (choice of: California merlot, cabernet or chardonnay) or nonalcoholic beverage.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting on the next available event date through Aug. 10, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made online. Events are scheduled on Saturdays from 7-9 p.m.; check available dates when booking. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. A 20% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the services; credit card payment required at time of booking. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms