By Travelzoo Staff
Cantara Cellars boasts a collection of award-winning wines, including gold and silver medal vintages from this year's San Francisco Chronicle and Orange County Fair wine competitions. With this $29 Local Deal, two can visit this boutique Camarillo winery for tastings, two glasses from the flight and a choice of bottle to take home. This package is valued at $67.
Why we love it
- For $29, visit Cantara Cellars in Camarillo for a wine-tasting experience for 2 people at more than 55% off
- Each person will receive a tasting of 5 pours then a glass of a red or white wine from the flight
- Also includes a bottle of wine to take home ($29 value for the bottle alone)
- Rated 4 stars on Yelp, Cantara took home several medals from this year's SF Chronicle Wine Competition and OC Fair
Dec. 6, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
126 N. Wood Rd.
Camarillo, CA 93010
- Cantara specializes in producing wines from grapes grown in the Lodi Appellation in Northern California. Head to the tasting room for:
- A wine tasting for two people (five pours each), which will include some of the winery's medal-winning vintages
- Two glasses of red or white wine from the wines tasted
- A choice of bottle to take home: either the 2009 Tempranillo -- a 2012 OC Fair gold medal-winning Spanish wine (similar in character to a cabernet sauvignon) that's aged for 30 months in a combination of French and American oak -- or 2009 The Bride blend of Barbera, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Sangiovese ($29 value)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6, through Feb. 28, 2013 The tasting room is open Thursday-Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Reservations are required. Valid for exactly 2 people. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; please tip accordingly based on the full value of the experience. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms