By Travelzoo Staff
The Spa at Estancia was named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top spas in the world for 2012, and the hotel has held prestigious AAA 4-Diamond status for nine years.
Why we love it
- The hacienda-style property is nestled in the Torrey Pines area of La Jolla
- Unwind at the 7,000-square-foot spa surrounded by lush gardens
- Lounge all day at the resort's saltwater pool and whirlpool or enjoy the spa's amenities
- "The ideal choice for ... the perfect relaxing spa day" (San Diego Entertainer)
Jan. 27, 2014 - April 8, 2014; Monday-Thursday
The Spa at Estancia
9700 N Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
- With this $95 spa package, indulge with:
A 50-minute Rest massage (reg. $120) using locally sourced lavender oil
Two add-ons: a hydrating foot treatment (reg. $25) and Moroccan oil hair mask (reg. $25)
A mimosa (reg. $10)
A 10% discount on product purchases made on the same day
Also includes complimentary valet parking and access to the spa amenities, fitness center and resort pool
The fine print
Valid Jan. 27, 2014 - April 8, 2014; Monday-Thursday during merchant's operating hours only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Feb. 13 - 14 (Valentine's Day). Appointments required; subject to availability. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms