By Kevin Kitchen
The Spa at Estancia was named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top spas in the world for 2012, and the hotel has held prestigious AAA 4-Diamond status for nine years.
Why we love it
- The hacienda-style property is nestled in the Torrey Pines area of La Jolla
- Unwind at the 7,000-square-foot spa surrounded by lush gardens
- Lounge all day at the resort's saltwater pool and whirlpool or enjoy the spa's amenities
- "The ideal choice for ... the perfect relaxing spa day" (San Diego Entertainer)
Nov. 22, 2013 - April 8, 2014
The Spa at Estancia
9700 N Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
- With this $95 spa package, indulge with:
A 50-minute Rest massage (reg. $120) using locally sourced lavender oil
Two add-ons: a hydrating foot treatment (reg. $25) and Moroccan oil hair mask (reg. $25)
A mimosa (reg. $10)
A 10% discount on product purchases made on the same day
Also includes complimentary valet parking and access to the spa amenities, fitness center and resort pool
For $145 a night, stay and save 50%
on regular room rates.
The fine print
Valid Monday-Thursday during merchant's operating hours only. Appointments required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Dec. 24, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014 (Christmas and New Year's) and Feb. 13 - 14 (Valentine's Day). Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms