By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can receive one 90-minute smart massage session or two 45-minute sessions at this tech-spa for $34 (reg. $70).
Why we love it
- "The ultimate no-excuse shiatsu massage" (SD News)
- Includes a glass of wine or a mimosa
- "Unlike any San Diego spa you've seen before," declares the San Diego Union-Tribune.
- No tipping, no disrobing and no messy oils
Aug. 21, 2013 - Jan. 25, 2014
3619 Midway Drive
Point Loma, CA 92110
- Sip on a complimentary glass of wine or a mimosa, then head to a private treatment room
- Lie down fully clothed in the Inada Sogno DreamWave Massage Chair, which uses infrared technology to target knots and pressure points
- Each room comes equipped with Bose noise-cancelling headsets, loaded with relaxing sounds of nature, as well as a flat screen TV with soothing images
- Or for $29 (reg. $74) skip the wine and mimosa and get a 30-minute smart massage session with a FAR infrared body wrap, which provides joint and muscle relief, boosts circulation and helps detoxify the body
The fine print
Appointments are recommended and subject to availability; walk-ins are accepted based on availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms