By Travelzoo Staff
You don't have to stay the night at Loews Coronado Bay Resort to spend the day being pampered at Sea Spa, which has a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor. The sprawling property along the coastline boasts dramatic views of the bay and offers a host of treatments and amenities. Visit this picturesque retreat for $129 (reg. $265) and receive a choice of massage or facial along with a manicure and pedicure.
Why we love it
- Spend the day at the AAA 4-Diamond Loews Coronado Bay Resort with 3 spa treatments for $129
- Includes a 50-minute massage or facial as well as a spa manicure and pedicure
- Also receive a glass of brut and access to the outdoor pool, fitness center, sauna and steam room
- For $189, upgrade to an 80-minute massage or facial with the mani/pedi and same extras
April 30, 2013 - July 3, 2013
Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay Resort
4000 Coronado Bay Rd.
Coronado, CA 92118
- This package includes:
- 50-minute Swedish massage or Seaside Solution facial that incorporates a gentle exfoliating peel, deep-cleansing mask and botanical extracts
- 35-minute South Sea manicure and 45-minute South Sea pedicure that features a soak, massage, mask, buff and polish
- Access to the spa's and hotel's luxe amenities, including the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms, fitness center and lush spa garden
- Glass of sparking wine
- For $189, upgrade to an 80-minute deep-tissue massage or 80-minute signature facial with the South Sea mani/pedi (regularly $350 total). This package also includes the sparkling wine and amenity access.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 30, through July 3, 2013. Limit 1 voucher per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. By appointment only; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. This deal cannot be used on Saturdays, major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 20% gratuity will be charged on the full value of the services at time of checkout. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms