By Travelzoo Staff
The Sanctuary Day Spa is the city's best boutique spa according to Ocean Magazine, which called it "one of San Diego’s best kept secrets." Visit this tranquil Ocean Beach retreat, rated 4.5 stars by Yelp reviewers, for a spa package that includes a signature facial, detox massage and foot massage for $85, regularly $185.
Why we love it
- Pamper yourself or a loved one with a visit to The Sanctuary Day Spa
- The spa is "one of San Diego's best kept secrets," says Ocean Magazine
- Subscribers can save $100 on a signature facial, detox massage and foot massage
- The bungalow-style spa provides a charming and tranquil space for relaxation
- Treat that special someone for Valentine's Day
Feb. 12, 2013 - Aug. 12, 2013
The Sanctuary Day Spa
1955 Cable St.
San Diego, CA 92107
- The bungalow-style spa offers a serene, sea-inspired environment for guests to unwind with the following treatments:
- Complimentary 10-minute foot massage before the services begin
- 60-minute Sanctuary signature facial with two luxe add-ons: an oxygen boost and collagen-boosting serum. This customized facial includes cleansing, light exfoliation, extractions, toning, a hydrating treatment and massage
- 30-minute customized Lunch Break massage designed to relax the body, reduce cellulite and toxins, and increase circulation
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 12, through Aug. 12, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 vouchers purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Services cannot be substituted; voucher only valid for the specified services. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms