By Kristin Viola
Save 50% on dinner and wine for two at Mint Downtown Thai, which San Diego Magazine praises for "authentic eats."
Why we love it
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Nominated for Best Thai on CityVoter's San Diego A-List
- A favorite among "downtown dwellers" (San Diego Magazine)
- Located in the Gaslamp Quarter
Nov. 16, 2013 - Feb. 13, 2014
Mint Downtown Thai
732 4th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101
- $39 (reg. $78) for dinner for two with wine
- Two starters, soups or salads (up to $10 each) such as the pork skewers or glass noodle soup
- Two entrees (up to $19 each) such as the garlic and pepper shrimp or the panang curry
- Two glasses of wine (up to $10 value each)
- Or for $75 (reg. $156), book a table for four people and save even more
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit four vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Nov. 28, 2013; Dec. 24-25, 2013; Dec. 31, 2013; and Jan. 1, 2014. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms