By Travelzoo Staff
Owner Loris Compiano aims to recreate the charming ambiance and social vibe of a Parisian bistro at his East Village eatery.
Why we love it
- 4-star average from nearly 100 Yelp reviewers
- Owner Loris moved from France 4 years ago
- Includes amuse-bouche, gourmet cheese and 2 entrees
- Choose from French classics like beef bourguignon
Oct. 10, 2013 - Dec. 9, 2013
455 10th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101
- For $24, reg. $49, two can get a taste of Paris
An amuse-bouche plate for two to begin, with small bites of brie and bacon, curry shrimp and mozzarella prosciutto
- An artisan cheese plate to share, such as baked camembert served with fig jam and baguette
- Two Rustique entrees from the menu, including classics like coq au vin and beef bourguignon
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms