By Kristin Viola
Vela Restaurant serves "cuisine from around the world" alongside "spectacular views" (San Diego Magazine). Save over $55 on dinner and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- Vela is "sophisticated but not intimidating" (LA Times)
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable
- Located at the AAA 4-Diamond Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Oct. 7, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013
Vela at Hilton San Diego Bayfront
1 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
- $59 for a three-course dinner with drinks for two (reg. $118)
- A small bite or appetizer to share (up to $16) such as the artisanal cheese board or the ahi tuna coconut ceviche
- Two entrees (up to $31.50 value each) like the braised beef short rib or the diver scallops
- A dessert to share ($9 value) such as the Baja donuts or the chocolate mousse crunch
- Two cocktails or glasses of wine (up to $15 value each) like the Peach Julep or Grand Smash
- Or for $115, book a table for four people (reg. $236)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms