By Travelzoo Staff
The historic US Grant Hotel -- opened in 1910 by President Grant's son -- has "regained its former glory" as "the toast of San Diego" (Gayot). With this deal for $25 (reg. up to $60), get whisked back to the Golden Age at the AAA 4-Diamond hotel's Grant Grill Lounge and snag any four "can't-miss" cocktails shaken up by mixologist Jeff Josenhans -- "one of the most well-regarded pros in town" (San Diego Magazine).
Why we love it
- Toast any 4 of the city's "Best Cocktails" for $25, reg. up to $60 (San Diego Magazine)
- Mixologist Jeff Josenhans is "one of the most well-regarded pros in town" (San Diego Magazine)
- The historic, AAA 4-Diamond US Grant exudes "old-world charm" (Gayot)
- TripAdvisor and OpenTable users award Grant Grill 4.5 stars
May 10, 2013 - Sept. 2, 2013
Grant Grill Lounge in THE US GRANT
San Diego, CA 92101
- Exuding "old-world charm" (Gayot) and "gorgeous, gilded-age decor" (Zagat), the lounge was named Hotel Bar of the Year 2012 by Nightclub and Bar Magazine, and provides an elegant setting for cocktail hour. With this deal that can be used by up to four people, choose any four cocktails from the extensive menu, such as the:
- US Grant Centennial Manhattan with High West Rye Whiskey, Dolin Vermouth Rouge and Fee Bros Bitters; this cocktail was featured on Sunset Magazine's "cocktail trend alert"
- Watermelon Ball with pineapple-infused New Amsterdam Vodka, pressed watermelon and fresh lime
- Market Gimlet with cucumber-infused Karlsson's Vodka, tarragon-infused agave, fresh grapefruit and muddled cucumber
- The New Apple Martini with Casa Noble Blanco, fresh Granny Smith apple, Confetti cilantro and lime juice
- Complement your night with live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 8-11 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, May 19, through Sept. 2, 2013. Must be used in 1 visit. Voucher can be used by up to 4 people. Cocktails can be substituted for beer, house wine or mocktails (offer cannot be applied toward any other drinks); no other substitutions allowed. Menu subject to change and availability. Cocktails are served after 5 p.m. daily. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms