By Travelzoo Staff
Perched on a hilltop "up a beautifully landscaped drive" (California Winery Advisor
), Miramonte Winery was dubbed "Temecula's hippest winery"
by Fodor's and earns a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor. With this deal, visit and taste owner Cane Vanderhoof's award-winning varietals with a 1.5-hour wine experience
including a tour, tastings and wine appreciation class for just $25 per person, regularly $75.
Why we love it
- Fodor's dubs Miramonte Winery "Temecula's hippest winery"
- Save nearly 70% on a 90-minute experience including tour, tastings, food pairings and class
- Perched on a hilltop, Miramonte offers panoramic views of surrounding vineyards
- Owner Cane Vanderhoof's wines have won dozens of medals
- TripAdvisor users rate the winery 4.5 stars
March 29, 2013 - July 11, 2013
33410 Rancho California Rd.
Temecula, CA 92591
- This wine package includes:
- A 45-minute winery tour
- A 45-minute wine appreciation class
- Ten sommelier-selected wine tastings with food pairings
- After class, relax with sangria on the "lovely patio" (California Winery Advisor). Also receive a souvenir logo glass to take home and 10% off in-store bottle purchases on the day of your visit. Tours run daily at noon.
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this offer, the earliest available reservation is now in mid-May. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 29, through July 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Reservations may be rescheduled by the merchant if there are less than 6 people signed up. Tours run daily at noon. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be 21 years old or older with a valid ID to use this deal. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms