By Travelzoo Staff
Romesco Mexiterranean Bistro is "one of few of its kind" in the city according to San Diego Magazine, which praises the "lively" atmosphere and "eclectic menu." Yelp reviewers agree, giving the "bustling tapas bar" (San Diego City Beat) a 4-star rating. Subscribers can venture to one of Eater's 38 Essential SD Restaurants with this $29 deal for tapas and drinks for two (reg. up to $69).
Why we love it
- Romesco Mexiterranean Bistro is "one of few of its kind," says San Diego Magazine
- 2 can visit this "bustling tapas bar" in Bonita for drinks and apps (San Diego City Beat)
- For $29, get 4 cocktails and any combo of tapas up to $28.50 (reg. up to $69 total)
- This could cover 4 tapas like filet mignon carpaccio, queso manchego, calamari and shrimp tacos
March 13, 2013 - Sept. 14, 2013
Romesco Mexiterranean Bistro
4346 Bonita Rd.
Bonita, CA 91902
- Select the following from the menu and taste the cuisine that Javier Plascencia "helped make world-famous" (Eater):
- Any combo of tapas, soups and salads up to a total value of $28.50 (tapas range from $2.85 to $14.25 each); try tapas like the filet mignon carpaccio, ahi tuna tostadas with guacamole or shrimp and mozzarella grilled tacos
- Any four drinks, including wine, beer and specialty cocktails like raspberry margaritas or homemade sangria (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 14, through Sept. 14, 2013. Reservations not required. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms