By Travelzoo Staff
Taverna Blu is a lively Greek eatery liked by 90% of Urbanspoon users and praised by Yelp reviewers for its authentic food and bright, modern decor, like the "blue tile and blue umbrellas out front to represent the waters of the Mediterranean" (Gayot). This local gem is offering subscribers lunch or dinner for two with drinks for $20, regularly $40, at either the Carmel Valley or Irvine location.
Why we love it
- Taverna Blu is a lively Greek eatery with a 90% "like" rating on Urbanspoon
- Subscribers get 50% off lunch or dinner for 2 at either location, Carmel Valley or Irvine
- Order anything up to $40, like 2 small plates, 2 salads or sandwiches and 2 craft beers
- The extensive wine list spans the globe, with varietals from Greece and South America
- Yelp reviewers praise Taverna Blu's bright, modern decor
Feb. 28, 2013 - June 1, 2013
- The restaurant boasts a craft beer selection and an extensive wine list that includes varietals from Greece, Italy, South America and California. With this deal, order $40 worth of food and drinks from the full menu, such as:
- Two small plates: Gayot says "sharing small plates is the way to go"; try crispy falafels or Gayot-recommended spreads like hummus and spicy feta
- Any two salads or sandwiches, like the spinach and beet salad and spicy gyro wrap
- Any two draft or bottled beers, like Blue Moon, Voodoo Stout or Peroni
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 1, through June 1, 2013. Reservations not required. Valid at either Carmel Valley or Irvine location. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Cannot be combined with any other offer or with happy hour discounts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms