By Travelzoo Staff
Isabel's Cantina is a "fusion gem" that is "definitely worth a try," according to Zagat, which rates it as "excellent" (25). The Pacific Beach restaurant is helmed by celebrated chef Isabel Cruz, whose cookbook "Isabel's Cantina: Bold Latin Flavors from the New California Kitchen" received notable mentions from The New York Times and Food and Wine. For $29, Travelzoo subscribers can sit down to a three-course dinner, valued at $58.
Why we love it
- Zagat rates the cuisine at Isabel's Cantina as "excellent" (25)
- For half off, get a 3-course dinner for 2 at this Pacific Beach restaurant
- Fodor's praises the "inventive menu" featuring a "funky mix of Asian and Latin fare"
- Chef Isabel Cruz is the author of "Isabel's Cantina: Bold Latin Flavors from the New California Kitchen"
March 25, 2013 - July 25, 2013
966 Felspar Street
San Diego, CA 92109
- Gayot notes that "the real attraction here is dinner," hailing the "bold Latin flavors and vibrant cuisine." This offer includes your selection of dishes from the restaurant's dinner menu:
- One appetizer to share, such as plantains with carnitas or lettuce wraps (up to $10 value)
- Two entrees, like the flat iron steak or chicken diablo (up to $20 value each)
- One dessert to share, such as flourless chocolate cake or coconut flan (up to $8 value)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 25, through July 25, 2013. Reservations are recommended but not required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms