By Travelzoo Staff
says that "upon entering" La Dolce Vita Ristorante, "it feels like we’ve stepped through a portal to Italy." Visit this "cozy" spot on La Jolla's bustling Prospect Street, rated 4.5 stars on OpenTable, and taste "authentic Italian" recipes from owner Enzo Castiglione’s native Sicily
with a dinner for two for $45, or half off.
Why we love it
- La Dolce Vita is a "cozy" spot that serves "authentic Italian," says Gayot
- Visit the charming La Jolla eatery for dinner for 2 for $45, 50% off
- Order dishes like veal scallopini, butternut squash ravioli or shrimp linguini
- OpenTable users award the restaurant 4.5 stars
- Listen to live music and get 20% off a bottle of wine with your meal
Jan. 11, 2013 - May 14, 2013
La Dolce Vita Ristorante
1237 Prospect St.
La Jolla, CA 92037
- With this Local Deal, take a seat indoors or on the patio and select:
- First course (choose one each):
- Fresh mixed greens
- Caesar salad
- Mozzarella caprese
- Soup of the day
- Second course (choose one each):
- Chicken Marsala sauteed with mushrooms, garlic and herbs
- Veal scallopini sauteed with capers, garlic and white wine
- Ravioli stuffed with butternut squash in a walnut cream sauce
- Shrimp linguini sauteed with garlic in a lobster cream sauce
- Sauteed salmon with olives, capers and garlic in a light tomato sauce
- Third course (choose one each):
- Cannoli Siciliani
- Warm chocolate brownie
- Also with this deal, get 20% off any bottle of wine purchased with dinner and toast to live Italian tunes.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 14, through May 14, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Feb. 14. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms