By Travelzoo Staff
Located on the grounds of Bernardo Winery, Southern California's oldest-running winery and a New York Times
pick, Cafe Merlot was recommended in the San Diego Union-Tribune
for its "great food." With this deal, two can visit the winery cafe and have lunch for $29.
Why we love it
- Cafe Merlot is located at Bernardo Winery, Southern California's oldest operating winery and a New York Times pick
- With this deal, save more than 50% on lunch for 2 at the cafe, recommended by the San Diego Union-Tribune for its "great food"
- Choose a shared appetizer, 2 entrees, a shared dessert and 2 nonalcoholic beverages; also get 30% off any bottle of wine
- Or, for $19, 2 can visit the cafe for breakfast
Nov. 23, 2012 - Dec. 30, 2012
13330 Paseo Del Verano Norte
San Diego, CA 92128
- Regularly up to $61, this lunch menu includes:
- Any shared appetizer, like the California domestic cheese platter, spinach artichoke dip or bruschetta
- Any two entrees or sandwiches, like the Chicago-style pastrami sandwich with melted Swiss on rye, jumbo tiger shrimp on a butter croissant or Scottish wild salmon salad with lemon dressing
- Any shared dessert, like the Cafe Merlot apple strudel with vanilla ice cream, hot chocolate chip fudge brownie or assorted bread pudding
- Two nonalcoholic beverages, like the iced paradise black currant tea or soda
- 30% off any bottle of wine
- Or, two can have breakfast for $19 (regularly $53) and receive any two entrees, two sides and two alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 23, through Dec. 30, 2012. Reservations are required. Restaurant is closed Mondays. Valid for 2 diners only during breakfast or lunch hours. Lunch is served Tuesday-Sunday at 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Breakfast is served Friday-Sunday at 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Limit 1 voucher per table. Voucher must be used in 1 visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms