By Travelzoo Staff
On F Street between 4th and 5th Ave. in the Gaslamp Quarter, Cafe Lulu is "one of the coolest spots in San Diego," says AOL Travel
, and sports a Bohemian vibe highlighted by the San Diego Union-Tribune
. For $29, Travelzoo subscribers can visit this hot spot with
four drinks and two appetizers for two people, a savings of 60%.
Why we love it
- 2 can spend an evening out in the Gaslamp Quarter for $29
- Cafe Lulu is "one of the coolest spots in San Diego," says AOL Travel
- Choose any 2 appetizers and any 4 cocktails, beers or wines, regularly $72
- For $15 more, get the same deal with a premium hookah to share, regularly $103
Dec. 5, 2012 - March 6, 2013
419 F St.
San Diego, CA 92101
- Cafe Lulu's eclectic atmosphere -- part coffeehouse, part lounge -- boasts Mediterranean-inspired furnishings and pillow-lined booths. Settle in and select:
- Any four cocktails, beers or glasses of wine, like a Pomo-tini with Han vodka, pomegranate and triple sec; or a glass of 2009 Trapiche Malbec from Argentina
- Any two appetizers, like the grilled chicken quesadilla with cheddar cheese, tomato and avocado; the hummus plate with pita; or the cheese plate with havarti, gouda, brie and cheddar
- Or for $44, regularly $103, get the four cocktails and two appetizers plus a double-hose hookah to share. Choose from dozens of flavors, including premium house specialties like Lulu Delight (blackberry flavors with a wine base) or Evening Breeze with mint, lemon and green tea flavors.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6, through March 6, 2013. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Valid for 2 diners only. Food available until 10 p.m. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must present printed voucher at time of ordering. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms