By Lauren Whipp
Westways Magazine praises Saltbox at downtown's Hotel Palomar for its "delightful menu" with "perfect" dishes that "please."
Why we love it
- 4-star rating on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- "Truly fun food" served to share with friends and family (Food Republic)
- Saltbox's "killer cocktails" (Sunset Magazine) for 10% off
- Invite friends and save more than 50% on lunch for four
- Choose dishes from the full menu
Aug. 1, 2014 - Dec. 1, 2014; valid Monday-Friday
Saltbox at Hotel Palomar San Diego
1047 5th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101
- $29 (reg. $56) for a weekday lunch for two at Saltbox
- One starter to share, such as the crab and avocado
- Two flatbreads, greens, grains or mains such as the pear and brie flatbread
- Two non-alcoholic drinks such as the seasonal lemonade (up to $4.50 each)
- 10% off cocktail purchases
- $49 (reg. $112) for lunch for four
Extend your visit at Hotel Palomar San Diego with a relaxing spa day with this deal
at the hotel's Se Spa.
The fine print
Monday-Friday at Saltbox during merchant's lunch hours from 12-4 p.m. Reservations are not accepted; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms