By Jen Lee
Saddle up for a scenic 90-minute horseback ride through Milagro Farm Vineyards and Winery, which concludes with a wine and chocolate tasting.
Why we love it
- The 120-acre vineyard is dotted with peacocks, chickens and wild turkeys
- Vineyard Trail Rides is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Ideal for all skill levels
Jan. 17, 2014 - June 6, 2014; Friday-Sunday only
Vineyard Trail Rides
Milagro Farm Vineyards & Winery
18750 Littlepage Rd.
Ramona, CA 92065
- $69 (reg. $150) for a 90-minute horseback riding at Milagro Farm Vineyards
- Or for $129 (reg. $300), bring a friend and save even more
- After the ride, taste six pours of award-winning wines accompanied by chocolates at the winery
- All necessary equipment, including saddle, helmet, and instruction on the fundamentals of tacking and riding, are provided
The fine print
Valid Dec. 20, 2013 - June 6, 2013; rides are Friday-Sunday only. Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability and weather. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Must be 8 or older and weigh less than 230 pounds to ride; must be of legal age to consume alcohol. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms