By Kristin Viola
The AAA 4-Diamond Loews Coronado invites Travelzoo users to ring in 2014 at its New Year's Eve Mega Bash, complete with drinks, apps and a DJ performance.
Why we love it
- When the clock strikes midnight, there will be a 5,000 balloon drop
- Also comes with party favors, desserts and a late-night coffee bar
- Travel + Leisure calls the hotel "a world unto itself"
Dec. 31, 2013, 8 p.m.-2 a.m.
New Year's Eve Mega Bash at Loews Coronado Bay Resort
4000 Loews Coronado Bay Rd.
San Diego, CA 92118
- $89 (reg. $179) for admission for one person to Loews Coronado's New Year's Eve Mega Bash from 8 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Features a 6-hour hosted bar, party favors, DJ performance with special effects, appetizers, desserts and a late-night coffee bar
- Or for $129 (reg. $263), upgrade to VIP admission, which, in addition to all the perks mentioned above, comes with plush reserved seating, a premium tier bar and premium espresso bar
The fine print
Valid Dec. 31, 2013 only from 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Must present voucher with valid photo ID at check-in. Must be 21 years old or older to attend event and consume alcohol with a valid photo ID. Management reserves the right to refuse service. Cocktail attire is required (no T-shirts, sandals or jeans). All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms