By Jen Lee
With a glass of wine in hand, feel the sea breeze on this two-hour bay cruise aboard a luxe yacht for 50% off the per-person rate.
Why we love it
- It's an intimate experience -- the yacht holds just up to 6 passengers
- Look for Harbor and Shelter islands, Coronado Bridge, naval ships and seals
- San Diego Sailing Tours earns a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
- You can go any day of the week
Oct. 23, 2013 - Jan. 23, 2014
San Diego Sailing Tours
Cabrillo Isle Marina
1450 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
- For $35 per person, regularly $70, go on this signature two-hour sailing cruise (two can go for $69, regularly $140)
You'll embark from Cabrillo Isle Marina on Harbor Island on a yacht with a cabin and restrooms
Kick back with a glass of wine (bottled water and soda also available) and assorted snacks while the experienced crew sails the boat
Take in views of the Maritime Museum, naval ships, Harbor and Shelter islands, the Coronado Bridge, the historic Star of India trading ship and seals and sea birds
Trips depart every day at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.; weekend trips require advanced booking
When aboard the boat, ask for a pair of binoculars for better views, and request a blanket if it gets chilly.
The fine print
Reservations required by phone and subject to availability. Check the online calendar for availability. Must reserve Friday-Sunday sails at least 7 days in advance. A port tax of 16% on regular price applies, payable upon booking (taxed amount per person is $11.20). Not valid on holidays. Limit 6 voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation fee applies. For 1-person vouchers, there must be 2 other people in the boat for the tour to run; your tour may be rescheduled if it does not meet this requirement. Subject to weather conditions.
See all terms