By Jen Lee
This Temecula winery tour and tasting at earns rave reviews from subscribers, who praise the "gorgeous surroundings" and "knowledgeable" guides.
Why we love it
- Overlooks a 70-acre vineyard; offers "breathtaking views" (Business Insider)
- Boasts 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and 4 stars on Yelp
- You'll get to taste nine wines and pair them with artisan cheese and truffles
- Temecula's "best alfresco dining experience" (Inland Empire Magazine)
- Architecture reminiscent of a French chateau
Oct. 11, 2013 - April 3, 2014
38311 De Portola Rd.
Temecula, CA 92592
Tel: 951-302-7601 ext.125
- Enjoy a two-hour tour and tasting at Leoness Cellars for $35 (regularly $75)
Go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the vineyard (where you'll learn about viticulture and the different varietals produced), barrel room and production areas
You'll also enjoy nine tastings of red and white wines, including reserve library wines and signature selections not offered to the public, matched with artisan truffle and cheese pairings
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Please tip accordingly.
See all terms