By Travelzoo Staff
Meander through the sprawling Milagro Farm Vineyards on horseback with this 90-minute ride for $59 per person, or $115 for two, a savings of more than 60%.
Why we love it
- The vineyard is spread across 120 scenic acres dotted with apple trees, peacocks and wild turkeys
- Evokes "the spirit of the Wild West" (Pacific San Diego Mag)
- "Some of San Diego's best wines" (CA Winery Advisor)
- Groups are kept to about 6 riders, allowing for an intimate experience
Sept. 6, 2013 - Nov. 24, 2013; Friday - Monday
Vineyard Trail Rides
Milagro Farm Vineyards & Winery
18750 Littlepage Rd.
Ramona, CA 92065
- All necessary equipment, including saddle, helmet, and instruction on the fundamentals of tacking and riding are provided
- Conclude the ride with a tasting of award-winning wines (three to four pours) accompanied by chocolates at the winery
- Riders of all experience levels are welcome
- Rides run Fridays-Mondays.
The fine print
Rides run Friday through Mondays. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability and weather. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Must be 8 or older and weigh less than 230 pounds to ride. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
See all terms