By Travelzoo Staff
Save 58% and spend a day at sea on a whale-watching cruise -- including breakfast, lunch and a snack -- off the coast of the Coronado Islands.
Why we love it
- Take a whale watching cruise off the coast of the Coronado Islands
- Pacific Nature Tours boasts 91% approval ratings from Travelzoo users
- Current trip-goers can catch sight of blue whales, now migrating in the area, or grey whales come November
- Pacific Nature Tours is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
Aug. 21, 2013 - Feb. 22, 2014
Pacific Nature Tours
1717 Quivira Rd.
San Diego, CA 92109
- Catch sight of fin whales, humpback whales, seals, dolphins and more
Tours are narrated by a naturalist guide and the tour cruises the coast off San Diego and Torrey Pines
Dine on a continental breakfast of fresh fruit, bagels and muffins while on board
Take a break for an offshore lunch on the boat, which includes burgers, sandwiches, chips, and unlimited fountain sodas and coffee
The eight-hour tour resumes to spot more wildlife and ends with a late-afternoon snack before returning to port
For $115, regularly $280, get boarding passes for two people.
The fine print
Tours do not operate daily; check the schedule here. Reservations are required. Cruises are weather permitting. Children must be at least 8 years old. A $20 fuel surcharge will apply. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
See all terms