By Travelzoo Staff
For $25 per person, take a guided kayak tour through the wildlife-rich waters of the seven La Jolla sea caves and La Jolla ecological reserve.
Why we love it
- Glide past marine life such as dolphins, sea lions and harbor seals
- Yelp reviewers give Everyday California 4 stars, praising the knowledgeable guides
- Tours run multiple times daily
- Suitable for all skill levels
Sept. 10, 2013 - March 10, 2014
2243 Avenida De La Playa
La Jolla, CA 92037
- For $25 (reg. $65), go on a scenic guided kayak tour
- Learn about the area's history and spot wildlife such as dolphins, sea lions, harbor seals, sea turtles, leopard sharks (which are harmless), garibaldi fish and a variety of birds
- Note: Tours may not always go inside the caves; it depends on weather and water conditions
The fine print
Reservations are required and must be made by phone. Tours are subject to availability and are weather permitting. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 6 years old or older to participate in the tour. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours' notice. Must sign waiver.
See all terms