By Travelzoo Staff
According to The San Diego Union-Tribune, the blue whales off the San Diego coast are up to 85 feet long. For $22 per person, regularly $44, spot these giant creatures up close during their peak migratory season on a three-hour cruise with San Diego Whale Watch, which has a 4.5-star TripAdvisor rating.
Why we love it
- For 50% off, take a 3-hour whale-watching cruise
- Narrated by a certified marine biologist
- Spot blue whales during their peak migratory season
- San Diego Whale Watch is rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
June 17, 2013 - Oct. 18, 2013
San Diego Whale Watch at Seaforth Landing
1717 Quivira Rd.
San Diego, CA 92109
Tel: 619-300-7110 or 619-839-0128
- A certified marine biologist narrates the cruise, pointing out the whales as well as dolphins, sea lions, harbor seals and other marine life. Drinks and snacks are available for purchase onboard the 87-foot boat.
- Or for $39, bring a friend and book two boarding passes, regularly $88.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for the next available cruise date, through Oct. 18, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Online reservations required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms