By Travelzoo Staff
Soak up the sun and spend an afternoon at sea sampling sparkling wine and appetizers. For $25 per person, regularly $78, board a one-hour mimosa cruise with Corks Away San Diego.
Why we love it
- Includes 3 glasses of sparkling wine & 2 appetizers per person
- Take in views of Shelter Island and Point Loma peninsula
- Boat holds up to 6 passengers
- Featured on ABC's "Shark Tank"
June 12, 2013 - Oct. 13, 2013
Corks Away Wine Adventures
2240 Shelter Island Dr.
San Diego, CA 92106
- Led by a U.S. Coast Guard-approved captain, the 30-foot vessel sails past sights such as Shelter Island, Point Loma peninsula and downtown San Diego's waterfront. While onboard, sip on three glasses of sparkling wine, or make them into mimosas with the provided juices. Pair your drinks with two appetizers, such as red-basil hummus with pita or the signature pesto torte.
- The cruise can accommodate up to six passengers at a time, which makes this excursion perfect for a group of friends. Cruises depart on Saturdays and Sundays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 15, through Oct. 13, 2013. Online reservations required; must be made here.
See all terms
Valid on Saturdays and Sundays only. Subject to weather conditions. A marine tax of up to 13% will be charged to credit card at time of booking. A
24-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full