By Travelzoo Staff
Meander through the sprawling Milagro Farm Vineyards on horseback with this 90-minute ride for $59 per person, or $115 for two, a savings of more than 60%. Your journey across the scenic 120 acres -- dotted with olive and apple trees as well as peacocks, chickens and wild turkeys -- will conclude with a tasting of award-winning wines (three to four pours) accompanied by chocolates up at the winery.
Why we love it
- Wander through Milagro Farms Vineyards on horseback
- Evokes "the spirit of the Wild West" (Pacific San Diego Mag)
- Concludes with a wine tasting, plus chocolate
- "Some of San Diego's best wines" (CA Winery Advisor)
May 22, 2013 - Nov. 24, 2013
Vineyard Trail Rides
Milagro Farm Vineyards & Winery
18750 Littlepage Rd.
Ramona, CA 92065
- You'll be provided all necessary equipment, including saddle and helmet, and instruction on the fundamentals of tacking and riding before setting out on horseback. There are typically about six riders per guide on each tour, allowing for an intimate experience. Riders of all experience levels are welcome.
- Rides run Fridays-Mondays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 24, through Nov. 24, 2013. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability and weather. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Must be 8 or older and weigh less than 230 pounds to ride. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms