By Travelzoo Staff
The 6,000-acre San Diego-La Jolla Underwater Park and Ecological Reserve is home to flourishing marine life and "some of the best snorkeling in the world" (KPBS). For $19 (half off), take an hourlong snorkeling tour led by guides that previous subscribers praised as "friendly" and "knowledgeable."
Why we love it
- Spot leopard sharks, guitar fish and garibaldi
- Hourlong tour includes snorkel, mask and fins
- OEX earns 4-star Yelp and TripAdvisor ratings
- Recent bat ray sightings
June 13, 2013 - Oct. 14, 2013
OEX Dive & Kayak
2243 Avenida De La Playa
La Jolla, CA 92037
- After gearing up with a mask, snorkel and fins, follow your guide through the rich waters offshore. Some of the wildlife you may spot include harmless leopard sharks, guitar fish, garibaldi, seals and diving birds.
- Tours run multiple times a day and are suitable for all skill levels (swimming experience recommended). With this deal, wetsuits are also available for $10 (reg. $20), paid directly to OEX.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 14, through Oct. 14, 2013. Reservations required and must be made by phone; subject to availability and weather. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Must be 6 or older. Swimming experience recommended. Must sign waiver. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms