By Travelzoo Staff
Boasting more than 5,800 acres of canyons, hills and river, Mission Trails Regional Park is a favorite climbing destination in the area. Travelzoo subscribers can go on a four-hour rock-climbing adventure including gear and instruction for $55 per person, a savings of $70 off the regular price.
Why we love it
- The Southern Terrain is rated a perfect 5 stars on Yelp
- 4 hours of rock climbing at $70 off the regular price
- Certified guides provide all necessary gear and instruction
- Sessions are available for all skill types
June 5, 2013 - Sept. 5, 2013
The Southern Terrain
325 1/2 8th St
Del Mar, CA 92014
- Sessions are available for beginner, intermediate and advanced skill levels. Whether you are a first-timer or an experienced climber looking for a challenge, the wide range of crack and face climbing routes at Mission Trails provides diverse options. Take in the surroundings while scaling smooth metamorphosed granite unique to the county.
- Two can go for $105, regularly $250, and save even more.
- Be sure to bring your own hiking shoes, wear comfortable clothes and pack water and snacks.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, June 5, through Sept. 5, 2013. Online reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be 10 years old or older; if under 12 years of age, a parent or guardian must be present. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms