By Travelzoo Staff
Get bird's-eye views of Temecula Wine Country on a sunrise hot air balloon ride with D&D Ballooning. For $99 per person, regularly $250, Travelzoo subscribers can take a 60-minute ride, followed by a picnic-style breakfast and a glass of bubbly upon touchdown.
Why we love it
- For $99, soar over Temecula Wine Country with a 1-hour sunrise balloon ride
- Post-flight, unwind with brunch and a glass of bubbly
- Includes a flight certificate to commemorate the journey
- All balloons are FAA-certified
- Or for $196, fly with a friend; book 4 spots and save even more
May 10, 2013 - Nov. 14, 2013
D & D Ballooning
35960 Rancho California Road
Temecula, CA 92591
- Riders will soar up to 1,000 feet in the air with other passengers, while taking in unobstructed views of the Valley. Post-flight, passengers will feast on brunch paired with a glass of bubbly at the landing site. Selections may include breakfast sweet breads, bagels, fruit, cheese and juice. At the end of the excursion, which totals about three and a half hours, riders will go home with a commemorative flight certificate.
- For $196, regularly $500, get this package for two people; four can go for $389, regularly $1000.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 14 through Nov. 14, 2013. Flights meet at approximately 6 a.m. Flights require a minimum of 6 passengers to run; trip may be rescheduled. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required; flights are subject to availability and are weather permitting. Riders must weigh under 225 pounds or an additional fee may apply. In the interest of safety, this deal is not valid for pregnant women. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms