By Travelzoo Staff
Kayak through the original seven La Jolla sea caves past dolphins, sea lions and other abundant marine wildlife that inhabit La Jolla Ecological Reserve. For $25 per person (reg. $65), embark on a guided 90-minute tour with OEX Dive & Kayak, rated 4 stars on Yelp by more than 150 users.
Why we love it
- Take a guided kayak tour through the 7 La Jolla sea caves and La Jolla Ecological Reserve
- This deal saves you 60% on the 90-minute excursion
- Glide past marine wildlife such as dolphins, sea lions and harbor seals
- Tours run multiple times daily
- Yelp reviewers give OEX Dive & Kayak 4 stars, praising the knowledgeable guides
April 4, 2013 - June 28, 2013
OEX Dive & Kayak
2243 Avenida De La Playa
La Jolla, CA 92037
- Yelp reviewers call out the friendly and knowledgeable guides. On the tour, learn about the area's history and spot wildlife such as dolphins, sea lions, harbor seals, sea turtles, leopard sharks (which are harmless), garibaldi fish and a variety of bird life.
- Tours launch multiple times daily and take place in kayaks that are suitable for all skill levels. The tours typically take place in a double kayak, which seats two people.
- Note: Tours may not always go inside the caves; it depends on weather and water conditions.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 4, through June 28, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by phone. Tours are subject to availability and are weather permitting. Not valid on major holidays. Must be 6 years old or older to participate in the tour. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must sign waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms